sexta-feira, 24 de abril de 2009

I'm not quite sure


I'm not quite sure how to breathe without you here.
It's hard being without you, without the touch of your hand in my skin,
Without your smile saying "It's ok, I'm right here for you!".
I'm not quite sure if I can stay another night looking through the window, remembering your sweet way to sleep, your calming breathing...
Please, stay with me, just for a while, let my heart rest, let me fall asleep in your arms untill dawn.
In the dark night, my hand searches for your hand, but I can't find it and so, my despair begins, in a night that I fear it never ends...
Help me, grab my hand and pull me out of this darkness!
I want to feel again your skin with the taste of sun, your honey eyes, your shelter arms around my waist.
And in a whisper, like the last breath in me, I say to you "I love you!"

0 comentários: