terça-feira, 19 de abril de 2011

From Dreams...to Reality


I just wished...well, bad way to start something, let me refrase.

My world seems to be falling down. I just wished that everything was as simple as it was when I was a kid.
I can't wait to get out of this place, the more time i spend here, the more suffocated I feel, i fear that someday the air will actually end...
Melodramas aside, i just wished to get out of here, of this family who thinks it's so perfect and united but that it's everything but that, where a mother is always pissed and thinking about her own problems, a sister who is too childish, spoiled and sneaky and a father who thinks the world is pink and that everybody has to love each other and apolagize.

I am done with that mask of the perfect family...I hate being here, I want to run away, forget everything and star over again, new people, new house, fresh and clean mind, no troubles at all...I want...forget it...dreams are for silly people.

I already dreamed too much...for a 20 years old woman, I am pretty silly and naive...dreams are for who can actually make theire dreams come true...I have to learn to limit myself to live with what I have, with my disfunctional family, my corrupt class at college, my memories of stupid silly dreams, my messy room that I hate just looking. I'll never have the perfect house by the sea in a Greek island, I'll never have the dog, the husband who loves to play the drums, the twins, the world trips...I'll have a miserable job at some prison doing phsycological tests to murderes and drug dealers (this is, if I get a job, the way things are...) and with my luck, I'll keep living in this hatefull town until I die...I'll keep being dark, proud, misunderstood, stubourn, impossible to my family, fearfull to my friends and with an emty life...yeah...sounds preety good...

At least there is still one special person in this world who I love and who loves me back.

0 comentários: