quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2011

Suicide Note


Hey...
Im leaving this letter to the part of me who's dying and to you. Yes, you!
I don't even know how to star, what to say.
I am mad, I am really mad, and I believe I have the reasons to be mad, but once again, you turned it to you...I'm never allowed to be mad, because I am trying to be perfect the entire time, trying not to make mistakes but yeah, with my luck, everything turns the other way around, and the more perfect I try to be, the more mistakes I make.
So yeah, I am mad, I am mad at myself for being so stupid, so broken, so naive, so victim as you called me, so...so me.
I never showed you something that I am not, I presented myself to you exactley the way I am: childish, no chance for mending my broken heart, idiot, silly, unhappy and unbeliveably blind.
From now on, I'll stop being that person, I'll kill it, I'll kill me.
I'll be whoever you want me to be, I'll take care of you, I'll be always smiling, I'll feel no pain again, I won't argue about a thing, I'll stop thinking in myself (oh, I forgot this one above, SELFISH, a big, huge one, perhaps the biggest of all), I will sleep like an angel every single night and wake up with the most beautiful smile upon my face every single morning; I won't ever get exhausted again, I'll study every day, work on the weekends, call you at night to make you sleep like the little angel you are.
Do I sound ironic? Because I'm not being ironic, I really mean what I am saying!!!
No more dark side for me, no more tears, no more nothing...
Goodbye darkness my old friend...
Sounding too victim? How can I make it stop??
Gosh, I'm going mental...I WANT TO DIE!
So goodbye, and please, please never forget that, dark or bright side, I will, and do, Love you forever and ever, until not even a memory of me is left in this world.

Goodbye
I love you

0 comentários: