quinta-feira, 19 de julho de 2012

To the Limit

I'm reaching my limit again...

We're in the middle of July and I still have 3 exams ahead, the problem is, my brain refuses to study more...even if I say to myself "go on, it's just another page, it's just another hour!" I just can't! I'm drained, exhausted...I look arround and see everyone already in vacations...I just want to be able to go to bed without thinking that tomorrow will be another day to study, without dreaming about the subjects I'm studying...I just want to stop thinking about college for a month, to get my sleep back together all over again, to not be at the break up point again!
My head hurts, my motivation is down to zero again, I feel like falling down again but no one seems to noitice...I want this to end...
Then, the responsability of money...if I don't pass, I can't affoard another year in college...how am I supposed to be motivated with this speach, every single day, every hour, constantly buzzing in my brain like a branding iron?
I want this month to end, I want to sleep, to realx, to be able to do absolutely nothing for a while!
I'm starting to feel depressed again and I hate it...after the last episode, I realized that being drained and exhausted all the time isn't for me, but the fact is that I can't seem to get out of this state...
I have an exam tomorrow, one of the worsts, and I just can't study...I just want to cry my frustration out and that tomorrow's day goes by quick and painless...
I've reached my limit and I don't know for how long I can stay strong until I completly break down.

0 comentários: