quinta-feira, 19 de março de 2009

Dark wings


Hey there! Can you hear me?
Hey!!! I'm down here!!!!! Will you ever notice me?
I know! It's impossible to see angels, you can only feel them! So, can you feel me?
I'm the one who's wings are wounded, the one who's wings are preached to the wall!
Can you help me?? They're hurting me a lot, I'm bleeding.
My wings are no longer white...they turned to red from the blood.
Evry single wound, every single cut was made from people I used to love and I used to believe. Every single one of them handeled that knife that's on the floor, next to me, and sticked it into my beloved wings...I no longer have tears of pain to cry, I'm used to be hurt! So, if anyone want to handle that knife once again, please, kill me at once... It's just another cut, another wound...Angels can't die...we're already dead, but people who hate us, like to think that they can kill us...When we're forgoten by them, another person comes and grabs that perfect knife...
I know you're there, and I know you want to hold that little, shinny object, but you're struglling not to do it. And I appriciate the effort, I realy do!
Maby I'm not one of those sky angels, maby I'm one of the hell angels (can you believe it? Hell's got angels to, but they're known as demons).
So, demon it is!
I'm a demon and my black wings are preached to the wall, and you are the only one who's struggling to take me out of this wall stained with blood.
Cut my wings and put an end to my pain, please, take me out of this wall!!!
Can a demon love? If the answere is yes, than I love you. And if a demon's way to love is hating, than I hate you!
I hate you with all the strenght existing in me, at least, in what's left of me!

0 comentários: